Primary and Secondary

SEN Places 

SEN places are allocated by Halton Borough Council. If you are in discussions with the authority about special school places and would like to arrange to visit the school informally, please contact the school office. 
Please not that if you live outside the Borough of Halton, you need to apply to your "home" local authority, even if you wish you child to attend a Halton school.
For more information about SEN school places in Halton visit the Local Offer schools page by clicking the link below.