Mainstream Places

Mainstream places for 3 year olds are allocated by the school. Please see the admissions policy on our policies page for further details. To apply for a place please contact the school office.

SEN Places

SEN places are allocated by the Halton LEA. If you are in discussions with the authority about special school places and would like to arrange to visit the school informally, please contact the school office. 

Vulnerable Two Places
Vulnerable Two places are available and organised by the local authority. Please contact Belinda Yen at the LEA.
You can contact Halton School admissions on 0303 333 4300 or visit the school admissions page by clicking the link below.
For further Information about SEN school places visit the Halton SEN local offer page by clicking the link below.
You can find the school's admissions policy in the School Information - Policies area, or by clicking the link below.